We are pleased to announce release of Version 8
New features include:
· New Reports: -
o Key Assumptions report - Shows all Key Assumptions for P&L and Balance Sheet ie accounts not set as ENTER, Accounts set as ‘Days by month’ and any Accounts with Notes/Comments (Good Report for when being audited particularly when Notes added)
o Accounts set as %ACCT-Shows all Accounts set as a % of another Account with Notes/Comments
o Fixed Assets - Shows a report of Cost Additions and Disposals with Notes/Comments
o Loans - Shows Movements by month on all Loan Accounts with Notes/Comments
· Custom Pack - Allows you to design and run your own Custom Packs including any of the canned reports within 4CastPro each on a separate tab and including an Index page/tab.
· Detailed Fixed Asset Register Forecast - Ability to setup forecast fixed asset register in detail when the ‘Enter Depreciation’ Setup option is selected
· Enter TB facility
· Simplification of Methods
o QTYPRICE - To setup accounts where you wish to input quantity multiplied by price to calculate balance. Optionally you can set quantity to be a statistical account. This replaces the old PRODUCT Method
o %ACCT - Used to set an account up as a % of an account or account group (%SALES, %EMP, %ACCOUNT are now options at Account Level for %ACCT EMPLOY, STOCK, STOCK2, PREPAY, ACCRUE and PROVISION methods
· 10 Year Plan - The desktop version can now be extended to produce a 10 year forward Plan/Forecast
· Sales/Cost of Sales (COS) Product Accounts are setup for use in the Sales Forecast Feature – These are now setup by merely setting a related COS account for a Sales account at Account Level so program knows where to save the related costs.
· Now has same Chart of Accounts interface and tree view as that in desktop version